- Company/Commercial (295)
- Employment (225)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (219)
- Real Estate (171)
- Corporate (162)
- Regulatory and compliance (101)
- Banking / Finance (68)
- Information Technology (62)
- In-House (60)
- Financial services (57)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (51)
- Planning (46)
- Tax (45)
- Construction (44)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (41)
- Crime (39)
- Pensions (39)
- Intellectual Property (38)
- Environment (35)
- Energy (31)
- Insolvency & restructuring (31)
- Competition/EU (30)
- Funds (27)
- Family (25)
- Business Tax (23)
- Healthcare (22)
- Private Equity (18)
- Human Rights (16)
- Charities (13)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (13)
- Private Client (12)
- Immigration (10)
- Insurance/reinsurance (10)
- Travel and Tourism (10)
- Commodities (8)
- Other (8)
- Privacy and reputation (7)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (7)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (6)
- Personal Injury (6)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (6)
- Telecoms (6)
- Pharma/Biotech (5)
- Consumer/Retail (4)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (4)
- Agriculture (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Sovereign Wealth (1)
- Suppliers (1)
835 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Shoosmiths has advised venture capital firm MMC Ventures on its £2.5m investment in online floristry business, Bloom & Wild, in a Series A funding round.
A ‘landmark ruling’? No, the law relating to this matter has been around for years.
Why you should consider the Professional Arbitration on Court Terms scheme.
The Supreme Court has held that a claimant’s right to recover a conditional fee agreement success fee and after the event insurance from an unsuccessful defendant is not contrary to the ECHR.
The existing Living Wage is already higher than the National Living Wage. What’s going on?
More ‘overseas’ employees are claiming UK employment rights.
Retailers must look at the way they price their products and advertise discounts.
With concrete proposals for amendments to European copyright law not due until this autumn, now is a good time to take stock.
One in five gay people have been bullied by colleagues because of their sexual orientation.
One of the main tax advantages for a buyer has been removed.