Shipping and Transport Bulletin — February–March 2014 - .PDF file.
NCTM has released the February–March edition of its Shipping and Transport Bulletin.
- State aid given to Italian stevedoring companies will not go unnoticed in Brussels
- Liability of shipowners in the transport of dual-use, or potentially dual-use, items
- The ‘Ocean Victory’ case and the safe port warranty
- Ship dismantling industry and the new European regulations: an occasion of development or a mere burden on shipowners’ costs?
- Suspension of VAT payment and fiscal warehouses, important case law news
- EU column: the most significant actions of the last two months concerning the international transport and trade sector
Click on the link below to read the rest of the NCTM briefing.