I've been news editor of The Lawyer since 2008, having joined the publication as City editor in 2007. I am currently responsible for all the content that appears on TheLawyer.com and was heavily involved in the recent redesign of the website. As news editor I have an interest in the whole legal sector, from in-house and the bar to City firms and ABS, but particular areas of focus over the past six years have included private equity, pensions, diversity and Scotland. I look after The Lawyer's Twitter account, @TheLawyermag. As of May 2013 I'll be on maternity leave.
- 020 7970 4676
Pinsent Masons has made up 14 partners in its second promotions round since it took over Scottish firm McGrigors on 1 May last year.
Nabarro has promoted eight lawyers to its partnership, six based in London and two in Sheffield.
While Scottish banks prospered law firms lived like lairds, moving into modern, high-end premises. But then came the crash
- The Lawyer unveils digital makeover
- Games theory
- Midlands firm Knights gets SRA backing for Dragons' Den investment
- Former Clydes COO Jabbari joins Pannone to build consumer brand Connect2Law
- Women drivers needed
- View from the top
- Branding a sweet spot for law firms, research finds
- Scotland: big four into two subscription
- Salmond fishing
- Maclays turns to Deloitte as it eyes City growth
- Interview with James Caan: Capitalist gains
- Stars in the darkness
- Ashurst's turnover up 6 per cent at end of expansive year
- Speak up, ladies
- Clifford Chance takes magic circle lead with 27 promos
- Lawrence Graham welcomes four lawyers to partnership
- Simmons to open low-cost Bristol base