I've been a senior writer on The Lawyer since May 2014, having joined the publication as City editor in 2007 and become news editor in 2008. I have an interest in the whole legal market, from in-house and the bar to City firms and ABS, but particular areas of focus have included private equity, pensions, diversity, Asia and Scotland. In my current role I am focusing on long-form features and research, leading on our standalone Africa Elite and Southeast Asia Elite market reports and contributing to our UK 200, Global Litigation Top 50, European 100 and Asia-Pacific 150.
- 07983 624197
Cable & Wireless Communications (CWC) general counsel Belinda Bradberry is gearing up to install the company’s first-ever legal panel, with growth in the business changing the way its legal function operates.
A total of 42 partners and staff of failed firm McClure Naismith have been left with no jobs to go to after the firm’s administrators worked to secure positions for the majority of the firm.
Scottish firm McClure Naismith has appointed administrators after several years of tumbling revenues meant it was no longer able to service its debt or other liabilities.
- Burness Paull staff get 7.5 per cent bonus after strong 2014/15 results subscription
- Firms circle ailing McClure Naismith as administration looms subscription
- Mrs Justice Rose takes over £1bn air-cargo case from recused Peter Smith J subscription
- Scottish government delays announcement of £44m multi-body panel subscription
- Peter Smith J recuses himself from mammoth British Airways air-cargo case subscription
- Gateley tests the public water subscription
- Scotland’s Gillespie Macandrew reports modest rise in turnover for 2014/15 subscription
- Property prices through the roof: how to get the most out of your space subscription
- Tods deal steers Shepherd and Wedderburn to turnover best of £48m subscription
- Thailand’s Tilleke & Gibbins continues ASEAN expansion with Cambodia launch subscription
- The thrill of the float: overseeing IPOs
- Michelmores throws weight behind launch of London- based PRC firm subscription
- Linklaters ousts Allen & Overy to top list of foreign India practices subscription
- Amarchand brothers launch separate firms after acrimonious split of family firm subscription
- ZICOlaw’s Jakarta member joins forces with Japanese firm to tap inbound FDI subscription
- Scotland's Brodies expands partnership by seven in bumper promotions round subscription
- Baker & McKenzie adds Grant Thornton partner to Yangon base subscription