I've been associate editor of The Lawyer since May 2014, having joined the publication as City editor in 2007 before becoming news editor in 2008. I have an interest in the whole legal sector, from in-house and the bar to City firms and ABS, but particular areas of focus have included private equity, pensions, diversity and Scotland. As associate editor I am taking a more active role in research, looking in-depth at firms’ financials as well as particular countries and regions, such as India and West Africa.
- 07983 624197
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has suffered another departure from its Asian practice, with Tokyo corporate and M&A head James Robinson defecting to Morrison & Foerster (MoFo).
Chinese red circle firm Zhong Lun has signed up to employment alliance L&E Global, marking the network’s first step into the Asian markets.
King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) has named two partners to succeed global managing partner Stuart Fuller as head of its Hong Kong practice after he decided to give up one part of his dual role.
- Stephenson Harwood seals alliance with ex-Guangzhou team subscription
- Australia’s HWL Ebsworth announces further expansion with Adelaide deal subscription
- Australia’s HWL Ebsworth expands national footprint with two Northern Territory offices subscription
- King & Wood Mallesons names new Aussie M&A head as incumbent moves to City subscription
- China-based IP boutique Schmitt & Orlov expands ASEAN footprint subscription
- Stephenson Harwood taps Clyde & Co for China energy hire subscription
- India’s TMT Law Practice takes over Chennai IP firm APR Associates subscription
- China's Han Kun enters Hong Kong market with local alliance subscription
- Aberdeen's Aberdein Considine takes on Stirling market with local merger subscription
- Norton Rose Fulbright energy head homes in on APAC with Sydney move subscription
- Blackstone silk rebuffed in bid to fight Singapore JR battle subscription
- UK lawyer Lucy Wayne reopens Myanmar firm after 12-year hiatus subscription
- Affiliate of Malaysia’s Zicolaw to use Singapore IPO to fund ASEAN expansion subscription
- Baker & McKenzie turns to Corrs for Aussie corporate hire subscription
- Bird & Bird to merge with Aussie ally Truman Hoyle subscription
- Clifford Chance loses top Aussie partner to investment house Gresham subscription
- Hogan Lovells taps Allen & Overy for first Vietnam partner subscription