- 020 7943 8084
London set 39 Essex Street has revamped the way it collects fees from members so that all new additions pay a joining fee into its LLP.
Birmingham set St Philips Chambers is broadening its reach with dual launches planned for London and Leeds.
Convicted barrister Rohan Pershad QC could be struck off after the Bar Standards Board confirmed it is referring his case to a disciplinary tribunal.
- US firms Davis Polk and Kirkland feed on Heinz takeover
- Freeth Cartwright is third firm to be sued over MMR advice
- LG returns to Lawrence Graham in branding revamp
- Gibson Dunn 'fake overtime' trial delayed as defendant is sick
- Icelandic bank Kaupthing turns to Weil for latest settlement
- Judicial process
- 11KBW silks go head-to-head as GCSE judicial review is thrown out
- Mishcon de Reya adds Tanzania to international dispute reach
- Merger for 4-5 Gray's Inn Square is "not a rescue" says chambers head
- Divine intervention
- Former 39 Essex Street silk guilty of £600,000 VAT fraud
- Irwin Mitchell puts flotation plans on a backburner
- Islam Channel legal chief joins gaming business Konami
- Halebury hire brings England football team to client list
- Broken cover
- Irwin Mitchell will break £200m turnover barrier says CEO
- Hogan Lovells' 2012 profits hit by cost of surplus office space