Yana Dianova, the Director of Corporate and Commercial Law Department of GRATA International Moscow, took part in the International congress on “Key issues of interaction between government and business in pharmaceutical sector” organized by Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Moscow city Administration on March 24, 2016.
During the congress several speeches were delivered, some of the speakers included Head of Pharmacy Department of Moscow city Healthcare Department, the Head of public–private partnership department of the Russian Federation Economic Development Ministry, Vice director of pharmaceutical and medical industry development department of Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade, Chief specialist of industrial policy department of Industry Development Fund.
During the event participants have discussed different issues, including the following:
– Public–Private partnership projects structuring for development of pharmaceutical industry in Russia;
– Opportunities for making long-term investment contracts between pharmaceutical manufacturing companies and Moscow city Administration;
– Special investment contracts as a mean of import substitution, specified by Federal Law on “Industrial policy”;
– Features of medicine state procurement;
– Outlook for normative regulation of import substitution.