Robert Botkai heads the property and licensing team. His particular interest has always been in the retail and leisure industries and has expanded his expertise into the field of telecommunications. He was Sainsbury’s Legal Community Lawyer of the Year for 2009 and was nominated for the same award in 2010.
- The acquisition, disposal and other management work for commercial premises including retail, office and licensed premises
- Leading project teams for property management work relating to telecommunications cell sites
- Handling and supervising premises licence applications for public houses, supermarkets, petrol forecourt stores, hotels, cinemas, nightclubs and sports stadia
- Representing clients at licence hearings all over England and Wales
- Creating online instruction extranet and reporting activities for property and licensing clientele
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
There are now a number of government-backed schemes in existence with the intention of making home ownership more affordable and accessible to the general public.
A court has held that in certain circumstances a collateral warranty may be a ‘construction contract’ that brings with it the requirements of the Construction Act.