Robert Botkai heads the property and licensing team. His particular interest has always been in the retail and leisure industries and has expanded his expertise into the field of telecommunications. He was Sainsbury’s Legal Community Lawyer of the Year for 2009 and was nominated for the same award in 2010.
- The acquisition, disposal and other management work for commercial premises including retail, office and licensed premises
- Leading project teams for property management work relating to telecommunications cell sites
- Handling and supervising premises licence applications for public houses, supermarkets, petrol forecourt stores, hotels, cinemas, nightclubs and sports stadia
- Representing clients at licence hearings all over England and Wales
- Creating online instruction extranet and reporting activities for property and licensing clientele
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
James Lynas, a partner at Winckworth Sherwood specialising in education employment law, highlights easily avoidable human resources errors that can cost schools dear.
Name or shame: complying with the name and charitable status provisions of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
This note focuses on two key provisions of the Act which deal with the requirement to display the name and charitable status of registered societies.