Robert Botkai heads the property and licensing team. His particular interest has always been in the retail and leisure industries and has expanded his expertise into the field of telecommunications. He was Sainsbury’s Legal Community Lawyer of the Year for 2009 and was nominated for the same award in 2010.
- The acquisition, disposal and other management work for commercial premises including retail, office and licensed premises
- Leading project teams for property management work relating to telecommunications cell sites
- Handling and supervising premises licence applications for public houses, supermarkets, petrol forecourt stores, hotels, cinemas, nightclubs and sports stadia
- Representing clients at licence hearings all over England and Wales
- Creating online instruction extranet and reporting activities for property and licensing clientele
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
Changes to mandatory conditions — Licensing Act 2003 (Mandatory Licensing Conditions) (Amendments) Order 2014
Premises licence holders will be aware that all licences are subject to mandatory conditions. The wording of some of the conditions is to change.
The Court of Appeal recently handed down a decision that will be welcomed by consultants and developers alike.