Taylor Wessing has released the March 2013 edition of its Restructuring & Corporate Update. It summarises what the firm thinks are the more interesting recent legal developments in restructing and corporate recovery.
- The restructuring and corporate recovery market in the UAE
- Contingent claims — should the liquidator wait for the contingency to occur?
- Agency relationship or a relationship of seller and buyer?
- How undistributed assets under a scheme of arrangement should be treated
- Marshalling securities where there are two debtors
- When can a claim for transaction at an undervalue succeed?
- Iceland versus Scotland: what happens when two inconsistent insolvency regimes clash?
- Boot camp: late payment issues construction contracts
- Late payments: EU directive implemented
- Safeguarding your business — a practical guide against counterparty and third-party default…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.