- 020 7943 8084
London set 39 Essex Street has revamped the way it collects fees from members so that all new additions pay a joining fee into its LLP.
St Philips Chambers to launch in London and Leeds subscription
Birmingham set St Philips Chambers is broadening its reach with dual launches planned for London and Leeds.
BSB probe could see VAT fraud barrister struck off subscription
Convicted barrister Rohan Pershad QC could be struck off after the Bar Standards Board confirmed it is referring his case to a disciplinary tribunal.
- US firms Davis Polk and Kirkland feed on Heinz takeover subscription
- Freeth Cartwright is third firm to be sued over MMR advice subscription
- LG returns to Lawrence Graham in branding revamp subscription
- Gibson Dunn 'fake overtime' trial delayed as defendant is sick subscription
- Icelandic bank Kaupthing turns to Weil for latest settlement subscription
- Judicial process subscription
- 11KBW silks go head-to-head as GCSE judicial review is thrown out subscription
- Mishcon de Reya adds Tanzania to international dispute reach subscription
- Merger for 4-5 Gray's Inn Square is "not a rescue" says chambers head subscription
- Divine intervention subscription
- Former 39 Essex Street silk guilty of £600,000 VAT fraud subscription
- Irwin Mitchell puts flotation plans on a backburner subscription
- Islam Channel legal chief joins gaming business Konami subscription
- Halebury hire brings England football team to client list subscription
- Broken cover subscription
- Irwin Mitchell will break £200m turnover barrier says CEO subscription
- Hogan Lovells' 2012 profits hit by cost of surplus office space subscription