Raimund Cancola is managing partner Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law.
- University lecturer at the Institute for Business and Tax Law, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Vienna Bar Association
- German-Hungarian Chamber of Commerce
- German Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic
- Czech Republic Bar Association
- Austrian Business Club of Budapest
- Management Club
- 1986–1987: Judicial clerkship year
- 1987–1992: Associate at Eiselsberg & Natlacen Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- 1992–1993: Arthur Loke & Partners, Attorneys at Law, Singapore
- since 1994: Partner at Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- University of Graz, faculty of law, doctorate degree conferred in 1986
- Accompanying studies in business administration
- German and English
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
Tribunals will have the power to order that an employer who is unsuccessful at tribunal pay a financial penalty on top of any compensation due to the successful claimant.
With technological developments and the increase of CCTV in public places, the role of regulation and guidance will become increasingly important.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world
Financial disputes are starting to dominate the English courts as the long-awaited fallout from the downturn finally comes to town