Raimund Cancola is managing partner Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law.
- University lecturer at the Institute for Business and Tax Law, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Vienna Bar Association
- German-Hungarian Chamber of Commerce
- German Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic
- Czech Republic Bar Association
- Austrian Business Club of Budapest
- Management Club
- 1986–1987: Judicial clerkship year
- 1987–1992: Associate at Eiselsberg & Natlacen Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- 1992–1993: Arthur Loke & Partners, Attorneys at Law, Singapore
- since 1994: Partner at Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- University of Graz, faculty of law, doctorate degree conferred in 1986
- Accompanying studies in business administration
- German and English
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
The Düsseldorf Court of Appeal has referred questions to the CJEU on whether the supply of patent-protected substances by a third party to a generic company is covered by the Bolar exemption.
This is only the second time that the Data Protection Index has featured in Global Intellectual Property Index, yet a number of trends are already apparent from the results.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world
Financial disputes are starting to dominate the English courts as the long-awaited fallout from the downturn finally comes to town