Raimund Cancola is managing partner Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law.
- University lecturer at the Institute for Business and Tax Law, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Vienna Bar Association
- German-Hungarian Chamber of Commerce
- German Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic
- Czech Republic Bar Association
- Austrian Business Club of Budapest
- Management Club
- 1986–1987: Judicial clerkship year
- 1987–1992: Associate at Eiselsberg & Natlacen Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- 1992–1993: Arthur Loke & Partners, Attorneys at Law, Singapore
- since 1994: Partner at Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- University of Graz, faculty of law, doctorate degree conferred in 1986
- Accompanying studies in business administration
- German and English
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
For the tax year from 6 April 2014, the standard lifetime allowance has reduced from £1.5m to £1.25m.
One of the areas highlighted last year by the Regulator was the regulation of workplace DC pension schemes.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As the equity capital markets rocketed back into favour and global M&A saw at least a partial return to form, there have been some rich pickings for The Lawyer’s Corporate Team of the Year award shortlisted firms in 2014.
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world