Raimund Cancola is managing partner Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law.
- University lecturer at the Institute for Business and Tax Law, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Vienna Bar Association
- German-Hungarian Chamber of Commerce
- German Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic
- Czech Republic Bar Association
- Austrian Business Club of Budapest
- Management Club
- 1986–1987: Judicial clerkship year
- 1987–1992: Associate at Eiselsberg & Natlacen Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- 1992–1993: Arthur Loke & Partners, Attorneys at Law, Singapore
- since 1994: Partner at Taylor Wessing e|n|w|c Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- University of Graz, faculty of law, doctorate degree conferred in 1986
- Accompanying studies in business administration
- German and English
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
The claimants in this case were Greek yogurt manufacturer FAGE and its UK distributor. FAGE had been making Greek yogurt in Greece and selling it in the UK for 30 years.
The UKIPO has rejected an application by Chanel to register JERSEY for skincare products, soaps, perfumes, cosmetics and toiletries.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Financial disputes are starting to dominate the English courts as the long-awaited fallout from the downturn finally comes to town
A single patent court system for Europe and the high-profile ‘phone wars’ are putting IP at the heart of clients’ business strategies