Our award-winning Property Practice provides a comprehensive range of legal services across the Middle East, covering all areas relevant to the property industry. Established in 2003, the practice was the first of its kind in the GCC and the firm has maintained a prominent lead in the real-estate legal space since then.
Our team of well-respected property lawyers harnesses an impressive blend of western and regional qualifications, contentious and non-contentious experience and bilingual capability.
We are regularly consulted by governmental authorities on the content and drafting of new property laws and regulations. Our central involvement in the development of the underlying legal framework ensures our clients’ access to unrivalled legal advice and insight.
Beyond leading the market in such specialised work, the breadth and depth of our expertise enables us to assist with all aspects of real-estate legal practice, including the following:
- Legislative and regulatory issues
- Setting up and licensing real-estate businesses
- Financing and securities
- Real-estate funds and REITS
- Strata and mixed-use schemes
- Land acquisition and development, including joint ventures
- Property dispute resolution, including court litigation and local and international arbitration
- Commercial property transactions
- Long-term leases — residential, commercial and retail
- Short-term tenancies — residential, commercial and retail
- General landlord and tenant advice, including litigation and disputes
For more information on property click here.
News from Al Tamimi & Company
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Al Tamimi & Company
Al Tamimi offers a legal insight into the enforcement of foreign judgment in Iraq.
A short interview with Chris Appleby, regional head of TMT at Al Tamimi & Company.