Our work ranges from high value, highly complex real estate deals to the efficient management of clients’ estates using the best of modern technology.
We take the time to understand the business of each client and the sector in which they operate and deliver what they need.
Real estate law is a core area for us served by more than 100 legal professionals, all property lawyers, with specialist knowledge in particular sectors:
- Leisure and hospitality
- Local and central government
- Residential and agricultural
- Social housing
- Telecoms and utilities
- Transport and infrastructure
- Lease extension and enfranchisement
Clients work with us for:
- Our track record and Real Estate expertise
- Our legal know-how and technical excellence
- The wealth of experience we have — our size means we can build the team to suit our client
- The pragmatic approach we take to make sure the job gets done
For more information on real estate click here.
This information has been sourced from the Winckworth Sherwood site.
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
A private trustee’s duties can be onerous and it is important that a trustee is aware of them before accepting the office of trustee.
The Patent Box is a new preferential tax regime that came into force on 1 April 2013.