The Curtis private client group advises high-net-worth individuals, including owners of closely held businesses and executives of public companies, on a myriad of legal, tax planning and charitable giving issues. In addition, we advise private banks, private client groups of major financial institutions, foundations and charities.
The range of services provided by the group includes:
- Domestic and cross-border transactions involving the purchase, financing and/or sale of personal real estate, art, yachts and aircraft
- Advice regarding employment arrangements, personal financial transactions and matrimonial agreements
- Philanthropic advice and structuring
- Business succession planning
- Retirement planning
- Analysis of tax implications on a domestic or cross-border basis of all transactions and operations of private clients
- Dispute resolution
The private client group offers clients the expertise of counsel on personal issues augmented by the skills of attorneys in a full-service firm.
For more information on private client click here.
News from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
US copyright and trademark law is now much closer to that of Europe, but key differences remain.
The treatment of intellectual property licenses under US bankruptcy law