Dispute resolution and arbitration
NCTM’s litigation department is second to none among Italian law firms. Litigation counts for about 25 per cent of the firm’s work and is central to its culture.
The firm has the resources to manage complex national and cross-border litigation in all areas of corporate law, as well as litigation resulting from the spate of recent laws establishing remedies against companies.
NCTM provides assistance in the management of relationships in the pre-litigation phase, evaluating the ‘merits’ of the dispute, as well as in ordinary and special judicial proceedings, national and international arbitration and alternative dispute resolution with particular reference to settlement and mediation.
The main fields of activity of the department are:
- Corporate and commercial litigation, including those involving public companies and bodies established under specific rules
- Litigation involving banks and financial brokers
- Litigation in disputes related to tenders as well as to contracts.
With reference to legal procedures, NCTM can provide legal assistance for the following:
- Property and personal damage claims, including product liability claims and recall campaigns
- Insurance-related disputes
- Inheritance litigation
- Debt collection — consumer credit.
For more information on dispute resolution and arbitration click here.
This information was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from NCTM
Advocate-general Pedro Cruz Villalón of the European Court of Justice has ruled on the nature and meaning of the concept of parody.
EU Court of Justice rules against referral to pre-determined percentages relating to the degree of recognition of the mark
The EU Court of Justice recently had the opportunity to clarify a set of crucial issues regarding the distinctive character of colour marks.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms