Industrial and intellectual property
NCTM offers strategic and commercial advice for the enforcement and protection of all forms of intellectual property, including trademarks, patents, geographical indications, industrial design, domain names and royalties.
We have developed a strong network of law firms to assist in the protection of intellectual property across most jurisdictions and have become specialised in the protection of famous Italian brands.
Our advice covers:
- Litigation on trademarks and trade names
- Counterfeiting and of unfair competition — enforcement of customs duties
- Matters concerning ousting of dominion names
- Protection of copyright in the arts, publication and show-business fields
- Advertising and communications
- Transfer of trademark licences, patents and know-how
- Trademark clearance
- Sponsoring agreements
- ‘Made in Italy’
- Intellectual property due diligence
‘NCTM Studio Legale Associato was appointed for the third year running as Ferrari’s sole law firm responsible for all IP matters worldwide.’ — Legal 500
For more information on industrial and intellectual property click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
Shipping and Transportation Bulletin: circumvention of anti-dumping duties; concession fees; and more
NCTM comments on a recent EGC judgment dealing with circumvention of anti-dumping duties, a subject that has become quite frequent in international trade.
The EU Court of Justice has shed new light on the issue of trademark genericisation by drawing the boundaries of the concept of ‘relevant public’.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms