Communications and technologies
The communications and technologies sector is constantly evolving, as is the legal and regulatory framework. NCTM has a comprehensive and solid experience in M&A transactions, contracts, regulations and disputes.
NCTM’s legal assistance and advice cover, among others, the following practice areas:
- M&A and joint venture transactions
- Outsourcing transactions
- Opinions and contracts in the electronic communications and broadcasting sector, for the setting up and management of communication infrastructures, for the creation, supply and management of services or content and for the regulation of relationships with users, as well as for the implementation and management of the convergence of communication vehicles
- Opinions and contracts in the information technology sector (housing, hosting, applications, safety of systems and applications, hardware and software) and for information society services (e-commerce, internet)
- Applications for permits and authorisations, as well as advice on regulatory issues
- Assistance in administrative proceedings, settlement procedures and alternative dispute resolution procedures before regulatory authorities
- Development, protection and use of new technologies
- Personal data protection
For more information on communications and technologies click here.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
Over the past four years, China has strongly intensified its efforts to promote the internationalisation of the RMB (CNY).
The subject related to the keeping of newspaper news in digital archives and to the respective data protection implications has made a comeback following a Court of Cassation ruling.