Central to our commercial insurance work is our investment in clients and the effort we put into understanding their needs and problems. We will strive to find you practical and business-like solutions, because litigation in any dispute should always be the last resort.
Recently quoted in Chambers for the first time, our fast-growing insurance and risk team understands the changes facing corporate and insurer clients alike.
Bringing you a wealth of experience, evolving and innovative pricing, and above all consistently outstanding service, we act for self-insured businesses as well as insurers, so understand both perspectives.
We do not believe in putting all our eggs in one basket.
You will find us practical, down to earth and easy to deal with.
For more information on insurance click here.
Our core insurance services include:
- Commercial insurance (policy cover disputes, professional indemnity, non-contentious transactional support, directors and officers insurance disputes/advice, fraud claims, life and health cover disputes, business interruption, fire/flood claims, pollution and food contamination)
- Employers’ and public liability
- Product liability
- Motor liability
- Occupational health and disease
- Recoveries/subrogated recoveries
- Marine insurance services
News from Shoosmiths
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Shoosmiths
An employee or witness who is fearful of giving evidence as part of a disciplinary process can cause difficulties for an employer.
Damages recoverable from a tenant: the differences in England and Scotland.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Compliance and corporate governance codes for large financial institutions will undoubtedly include provisions to regulate high pay in the future
There’s more to the ABS model than attracting the man in the street and procuring external investment. Partners at the big corporate firms, take note…