Insurance and reinsurance
Insurance law has a long history across different legal systems and so requires highly specific skills to navigate its complexities. NCTM is recognised as being a leader in this sector, offering services to both Italian and foreign insurers, re-insurers and others doing business in Italy.
The insurance and reinsurance team’s specialisations include:
- Policy wording and advice on innovative insurance and reinsurance products
- Advice on coverage and reporting
- Coverage litigation
- Claims handlings
- Subrogation actions and recovery
- Formation, incorporation and authorisation
- M&A and joint venture agreements
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk management and risk assessment
- Relationships between insurers and brokers
- Multi-jurisdiction litigations
- Domestic and cross-border transfers of insurance and reinsurance businesses
For more information on insurance and reinsurance click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
Shipping and Transportation Bulletin: circumvention of anti-dumping duties; concession fees; and more
NCTM comments on a recent EGC judgment dealing with circumvention of anti-dumping duties, a subject that has become quite frequent in international trade.
The EU Court of Justice has shed new light on the issue of trademark genericisation by drawing the boundaries of the concept of ‘relevant public’.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms