Insurance and reinsurance
Insurance law has a long history across different legal systems and so requires highly specific skills to navigate its complexities. NCTM is recognised as being a leader in this sector, offering services to both Italian and foreign insurers, re-insurers and others doing business in Italy.
The insurance and reinsurance team’s specialisations include:
- Policy wording and advice on innovative insurance and reinsurance products
- Advice on coverage and reporting
- Coverage litigation
- Claims handlings
- Subrogation actions and recovery
- Formation, incorporation and authorisation
- M&A and joint venture agreements
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk management and risk assessment
- Relationships between insurers and brokers
- Multi-jurisdiction litigations
- Domestic and cross-border transfers of insurance and reinsurance businesses
For more information on insurance and reinsurance click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from NCTM
EU Court of Justice holds trade dress of flagship store eligible for trademark registration under EU law
The EU Court of Justice has ruled in favour of the eligibility for registration as a trademark, under EU law, of the overall appearance, trade dress and design of a flagship store.
Copyright — the on-screen copies and cached copies made by a user are licit also without the authorisation of the copyright holder
By a judgment issued on 5 June, the European Court of Justice has ruled on the interpretation of article 5 of Directive 2001/29/CE.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms