Our employment lawyers deliver practical and commercial solutions to a broad range of public and private organisations worldwide, as well as high-profile individuals. We have particular expertise in advising clients from the education, retail and public sectors.
The laws and regulations that apply to relationships between employers and employees are complicated and often confusing. They are also growing at an alarming rate. If you do not understand your rights — or respect the rights of your employees — your business can suffer.
Our core services include:
- A complete range of general advisory work on employment law — the A-Z of the employment relationships.
- Equal opportunities and diversity issues. We are acknowledged as a market leader in this area. As diversity management moves to the top of many companies’ agendas, our team is a leader in advising on compliance and best practice.
- Managing change continues to be a key requirement of UK companies and institutions. We are specialists in the planning and delivery of business re-organisation and culture change.
- When matters become contentious, we can assist on all aspects of employment litigation, including dispute resolution. We have a strong reputation for handling complex contentious work and High Court litigation, including the protection of confidential information and issues relating to team moves.
- We also advise on the tax aspects of employment law and are able to call on the expertise of our employee incentives and employment tax team for specialist advice in connection with share incentive and employee tax issues. Our employee incentives team regularly helps design, implement and administrate all types of employee incentive and executive compensation programmes.
For more information on employment click here.
News from Nabarro
Briefings from Nabarro
Nominet, the UK’s registry operator, has announced that, from summer 2014, shorter .uk domain names will be made available for registration.
The Safe Harbor scheme is of key importance to transatlantic trade.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Real estate continues to be the key money spinner for Nabarro, which has always been known for its work in the UK property market, (although) last year results were up across the firm. Google’s ...
A few UK200 firms – such as DWF – have managed to grow in the downturn. A few, such as Berwin Leighton Paisner, have come back stronger than ever after a wobble. Nabarro fits into neither category.