Our employment lawyers act for both employers and employees which gives us invaluable insights into workplace issues from both sides.
Unlike most City law firms, we have excellent experience regarding the strategy and tactics employed by both sides and we can use this experience to achieve your desired outcome and objectives.
We act for one of the most prestigious property and surveying firms in the UK, top government agencies, leading city financial institutions, global PR and media corporations, well–known City law firms, a number of Inns of Court, hedge funds and private equity firms, partnerships and senior executives. Our diverse client base gives us experience and knowledge of a wide variety of issues and strategies which we will use to provide you with practical, commercial and tailored solutions.
The strength of our team is our ability to focus on your objectives and provide the legal, strategic and practical route to achieve the result you want.
For employers, we will:
- take time to understand your business and sector
- provide solutions suited to your business and its culture
- aim to protect you and your business from time consuming and expensive litigation
- keep you updated on the frequent changes to employment law and assist you in implementing those changes
For employees, we will:
- advise you on the legal and practical options available to you
- support you at all times when you are facing stressful or difficult situations
- find the strategy and solution best suited to your needs
- be upfront and straightforward on costs, and will keep you updated at all times
We are results focused and aim to facilitate solutions using contentious routes as the option of last resort.
For more information on employment click here.
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
On 7 July 2014, the government published details of the first wave of Growth Deals.
When calculating statutory holiday pay for their employees, UK employers need to take into account not just their basic pay but also contractual commission.