Italian and European Community administrative law
NCTM has extensive experience in Italian and European Community administrative law. We represent private parties in their dealings with the administration at the local, regional, national and community levels, as well as representing the different administrations themselves as they seek to ensure transparency and fairness in their activities.
Our daily work includes seeking authorisations from competent authorities, tendering procedures, administrative appeals and litigation. Our team works closely with other specialised departments of NCTM in relation to the specialised state and community authorities in areas such as telecommunications, antitrust, energy, chemicals, agriculture and food.
In particular, our work includes:
- Public tenders, public and private partnerships and the financing of public works
- Community tenders for goods and services to be supplied in the European Community and to third countries under EU development programmes
- Assistance to public entities and mixed companies providing public services
- Concessions to operate public service
- Planning and environment applications and authorisations and the expropriation of private property for public purposes
- Health and pharmaceutical law
- Agriculture and food law
- Litigation in national and community courts
For more information on Italian and European Community administrative law click here.
Briefings from NCTM
The Italian Revenue Agency has clarified that to be excluded from the scope of ‘abuse of rights’ are the agreements relating to mid- to long-term bank financing transactions entered into abroad and designed to have legal effect in Italy.
Counterfeiting is not only a problem for traditional brands protected by trademarks.