Attorneys in the Curtis Internal Investigations practice advise companies investigating potential issues of misconduct within their own organisations. The team includes lawyers with many years of prior civil and criminal enforcement experience and who have a broad knowledge of corporate governance, governmental regulation, accounting rules, corporate structure, corporate finance and legal obligations.
Clients retain Curtis to conduct and assist in internal investigations addressing a broad range of matters, including:
- Mail and wire fraud
- Insider trading
- Disclosure fraud
- Asset misevaluation
- Corrupt payments to foreign officials
- Tax fraud
- False statements to state and federal agencies
- Commodities fraud
- Transactions in government securities and commodity futures
- Market manipulation
- Accountants’ and other professionals’ liabilities
- False advertising, contract and agency disputes involving real estate
- Product liability
- Other commercial transactions
Our Internal Investigations practice serves clients across the US and around the world from the firm’s New York and Washington DC offices.
For more information on internal investigations click here.
News from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
US copyright and trademark law is now much closer to that of Europe, but key differences remain.
The treatment of intellectual property licenses under US bankruptcy law