The firm’s corporate lawyers represent clients at every stage of development, from start-up companies operating domestically to private and publicly traded companies, joint ventures and sovereign-owned entities transacting business worldwide.
Its clients operate across the globe in virtually all market sectors, such as manufacturing, trading and distribution, banking and financial services, energy, commodities, natural resources, transportation, technology and e-commerce, telecommunications, life sciences, food and agricultural products, media and entertainment.
The range of services provided by the group includes:
- Company formation and governance
- Private equity investments
- Joint ventures
- Debt and equity financing (public and private)
- Trade finance
- Equipment leasing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Service, sales, supply, distribution, output contracts
- Concession, exploitation contracts
- Shipping, transportation
- Project development and finance
- Public-private partnerships
- Advising public companies on securities regulations and compliance
- Advising members of governing boards and board committees
Curtis corporate attorneys are trained as generalists, which enables them to recognise and solve local and multinational issues and bring to bear the expertise of colleagues in relevant offices and practice areas. Members of the firm’s corporate group are located in each of the firm’s offices.
For more information on corporate click here.
News from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
US copyright and trademark law is now much closer to that of Europe, but key differences remain.
The treatment of intellectual property licenses under US bankruptcy law