Over the years, NCTM’s team of tax experts has gained a strong reputation with audit firms and the corporate sector. We are set up to meet the needs of domestic as well as international clients, for domestic and cross-border tax issues, including reorganisations and tax planning.
We provide tax advice on an ongoing basis and assistance in tax litigation.
- Domestic and international tax issues
- Transfer pricing
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax assistance in M&A and private equity
- Tax due diligence
- International tax planning for inbound and outbound investments
- Trust and estate planning
- Tax and social security issues related to employees/directors compensation
- Distribution chain, VAT and customs planning
- Tax rulings
- Tax optimisation of financial products, cash repatriation and hybrid financial instruments
For more information on tax click here.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
Over the past four years, China has strongly intensified its efforts to promote the internationalisation of the RMB (CNY).
The subject related to the keeping of newspaper news in digital archives and to the respective data protection implications has made a comeback following a Court of Cassation ruling.