Antitrust and competition
NCTM is one of the most authoritative law firms in Italy on competition matters. It brings together a mix of hard-nosed practical legal advice with academic theory and experience.
We work on European Community and Italian antitrust law, unfair competition, unfair commercial practices and the regulation of advertising. Over the years, the practice has developed significant experience in antitrust damages suits.
Specific areas of competence are:
- Restrictive agreements and abuse of dominant positions before the Italian Antitrust Authority and the European Community and European Commission
- Mergers and concentrations under Italian and European law
- Antitrust damages actions before the civil courts
- Co-operation, distribution and licence agreements
- Antitrust compliance programmes
- State aids
- Unfair competition
- Regulation of advertising
- Regulation of unfair commercial practices.
‘In Italy, the group is composed of practice head Luca Toffoletti, who receives increasing market recognition’. — Chambers Europe
For more information on antitrust and competition click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from NCTM
On 18 September 2014, the European Court of Justice handed down an interesting decision on the validity as a trademark of the shape of products.
A female macaque took a self-portrait using the camera of the English naturalist photographer David J Slater. The news raised doubts about the picture’s copyright protection.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms