Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Company/Commercial (23)
- Corporate (22)
- Banking / Finance (16)
- Intellectual Property (15)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (15)
- Energy (9)
- Information Technology (9)
- Environment (7)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (7)
- Telecoms (7)
- Construction (6)
- Financial services (6)
- Regulatory and compliance (6)
- Insolvency & restructuring (5)
- Real Estate (5)
- Crime (4)
- Employment (4)
- Funds (4)
- Private Equity (4)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (4)
- Insurance/reinsurance (3)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (3)
- Commodities (2)
- Other (2)
- Pharma/Biotech (2)
- Tax (2)
- In-House (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Private Client (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
A cross-practice team from Pillsbury has advised Atlas Copco in its agreement to purchase Edwards Group.
Patent litigator Steven Moore has joined Pillsbury as a partner in the San Diego intellectual-property practice.
Pillsbury has been named by the Chevron Law Function as a recipient of its ninth annual Law Firm Diversity Recognition Award.
Pillsbury’s Thomas Shoesmith has participated in a roundtable discussion on the status of global mergers and acquisitions work.
Jeffrey Jacobi from Pillsbury has been recognised as one of the Best LGBT Lawyers Under 40 — Class of 2013.
For the third year in a row, the WILEF has awarded Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pitman its Gold Standard Certification.