Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Banking / Finance (5)
- Corporate (4)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Intellectual Property (3)
- Commodities (2)
- Employment (2)
- Energy (2)
- Environment (2)
- Funds (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Private Equity (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Tax (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Construction (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has announced the appointment of 10 partners to firm-wide practice and industry leadership posts.
Pillsbury has announced that for 2014, Chambers USA has ranked 86 individual Pillsbury lawyers, with 12 partners recognised in two or more categories for a total of 98 individual lawyer rankings.
Pillsbury has launched an interdisciplinary legal team focused on unmanned aircraft systems that is led by Kenneth Quinn.
Retired senior partner and immediate past chair of Pillsbury Mary Cranston will receive the inaugural Hortense Ward Courageous Leader Award by the Center for Women in Law.
Pillsbury has selected 10 lawyers for promotion to partner, effective 1 January 2014. The new partners span the firm’s offices and practice areas.