Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Company/Commercial (5)
- Corporate (5)
- Information Technology (4)
- Regulatory and compliance (4)
- Insurance/reinsurance (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Privacy and reputation (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Energy (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has assembled a new team to help clients with their global security strategy and compliance needs.
WesPay has announced that Pillsbury partner Deborah S Thoren-Peden is the recipient of the Frank E Zima Award for Payments Advocacy.
Marco Santori, a leading authority on Bitcoin and digital currency, has joined as a counsel in Pillsbury’s intellectual property practice in New York.
Pillsbury has announced the appointment of Brian E Finch, a leading authority in cyber security, as a partner in the public practices section in Washington DC.
Business consulting firm BTI has named Pillsbury partners Bruce Ericson and Maria Galeno to its Client Service All-Stars list.