Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Corporate (3)
- Employment (2)
- Energy (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Commodities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Crime (1)
- Environment (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has assembled a new team to help clients with their global security strategy and compliance needs.
Pillsbury has announced that Osama Abu-Dehays will join the Abu Dhabi office as a partner in the corporate and securities practice.
Pillsbury is a title sponsor of the 2020 Women on Boards 2014 National Conversation on Board Diversity.
Pillsbury has been recognised for the second time as the Best Onshore Law Firm — Hedge Fund Start-Ups at the 2013 HFMWeek US Hedge Fund Service Awards.
Pillsbury today announced that Matthew Morrison has joined the firm’s Washington, DC office as a partner in the environment, land use and natural resources practice.
Pillsbury has announced that Marcus Wu has joined the firm as a partner in the executive compensation and benefits practice in San Diego.