Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Banking / Finance (5)
- Company/Commercial (5)
- Corporate (5)
- Energy (3)
- Information Technology (3)
- Intellectual Property (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (3)
- Regulatory and compliance (3)
- Commodities (2)
- Environment (2)
- Financial services (2)
- Funds (2)
- Private Equity (2)
- Tax (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Construction (1)
- Employment (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has announced the appointment of 10 partners to firm-wide practice and industry leadership posts.
Pillsbury has announced that for 2014, Chambers USA has ranked 86 individual Pillsbury lawyers, with 12 partners recognised in two or more categories for a total of 98 individual lawyer rankings.
Pillsbury has welcomed Armando Castro as a partner in the firm’s Corporate & Securities — Technology practice in Silicon Valley.
Jeffrey B Grill has been appointed to serve as managing partner of Pillsbury’s Washington DC office, effective 14 April 2014.
Ten practices and 24 Pillsbury attorneys have been ranked among the world’s top lawyers according to the 2014 Chambers Global guide.