Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Company/Commercial (6)
- Corporate (5)
- Energy (5)
- Banking / Finance (4)
- Intellectual Property (4)
- Information Technology (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (3)
- Regulatory and compliance (3)
- Commodities (2)
- Environment (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Construction (1)
- Crime (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has assembled a new team to help clients with their global security strategy and compliance needs.
Pillsbury has announced the appointment of 10 partners to firm-wide practice and industry leadership posts.
Pillsbury has announced the opening of its Austin office as the next step in the firm’s strategic focus and its commitment to clients throughout the state of Texas and the Gulf Coast.
Ten practices and 24 Pillsbury attorneys have been ranked among the world’s top lawyers according to the 2014 Chambers Global guide.
Pillsbury has announced that Alan B Kalin has joined the firm’s corporate and securities — technology practice in the Silicon Valley office.
Pillsbury has announced that partners Graham Tyler and Debra Erni will join the firm’s finance practice in London at the beginning of May.
The 2014 edition of Chambers UK has recognised Pillsbury’s outsourcing and information technology practice and several partners.