Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Banking / Finance (3)
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Corporate (3)
- Funds (3)
- Intellectual Property (3)
- Telecoms (3)
- Commodities (2)
- Construction (2)
- Energy (2)
- Environment (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Tax (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Employment (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has announced the opening of its Beijing office. This is Pillsbury’s second office in the People’s Republic of China, along with its office in Shanghai.
Pillsbury has announced the appointment of 10 partners to firm-wide practice and industry leadership posts.
Pillsbury has announced that for 2014, Chambers USA has ranked 86 individual Pillsbury lawyers, with 12 partners recognised in two or more categories for a total of 98 individual lawyer rankings.
For the third year in a row, the WILEF has awarded Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pitman its Gold Standard Certification.