Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Energy (1)
- Environment (1)
- Funds (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Tax (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has announced that for 2014, Chambers USA has ranked 86 individual Pillsbury lawyers, with 12 partners recognised in two or more categories for a total of 98 individual lawyer rankings.
Retired senior partner and immediate past chair of Pillsbury Mary Cranston will receive the inaugural Hortense Ward Courageous Leader Award by the Center for Women in Law.
Pillsbury has announced that Marcus Wu has joined the firm as a partner in the executive compensation and benefits practice in San Diego.
For the eighth year in a row, Pillsbury has been named to Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies list.