Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Company/Commercial (4)
- Corporate (4)
- Crime (3)
- Information Technology (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Regulatory and compliance (3)
- Telecoms (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Commodities (2)
- Energy (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Privacy and reputation (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Construction (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has assembled a new team to help clients with their global security strategy and compliance needs.
WesPay has announced that Pillsbury partner Deborah S Thoren-Peden is the recipient of the Frank E Zima Award for Payments Advocacy.
Pillsbury has announced that for 2014, Chambers USA has ranked 86 individual Pillsbury lawyers, with 12 partners recognised in two or more categories for a total of 98 individual lawyer rankings.
Business consulting firm BTI has named Pillsbury partners Bruce Ericson and Maria Galeno to its Client Service All-Stars list.