Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Intellectual Property (4)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Energy (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Tax (1)
- Telecoms (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The Ely Lily case highlighted the impact a judicial decision can have on a business. But what of the wider impact a judge can have on the economy as a whole?
Pillsbury has announced that for 2014, Chambers USA has ranked 86 individual Pillsbury lawyers, with 12 partners recognised in two or more categories for a total of 98 individual lawyer rankings.
The 2014 edition of Chambers UK has recognised Pillsbury’s outsourcing and information technology practice and several partners.
Copyright litigation update: copyright register has ‘right to weigh in’ before registration is invalidated
The 7th Circuit has held that a district court had committed legal error in invalidating a copyright registration without first consulting the Register of Copyrights.