Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Funds (4)
- Energy (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Commodities (2)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Environment (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Tax (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Construction (1)
- Employment (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Pensions (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Pillsbury has announced the appointment of 10 partners to firm-wide practice and industry leadership posts.
Pillsbury has announced that for 2014, Chambers USA has ranked 86 individual Pillsbury lawyers, with 12 partners recognised in two or more categories for a total of 98 individual lawyer rankings.
In this video, Elizabeth Moeller discusses how developments in US water policy may lead to a new wave of investment spurred by public-private partnerships.
The First Circuit Court of Appeals recently became the first federal appellate court to hold that a private equity (PE) fund can be a ‘trade or business’.
For the third year in a row, the WILEF has awarded Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pitman its Gold Standard Certification.