24 March 2008
20 January 2014
27 August 2013
8 April 2013
11 February 2014
23 September 2013
• South East firm ASB Law has hired solicitor Andrew Frake to strengthen its recovery and insolvency department. Frake joins from Essex-based Sanders Witherspoon.
• Nottingham firm Berryman has hired corporate associate Lucy Bird from Eversheds. Berryman has also promoted Roscoe Fernandes and Tom Gray to associate.
• Midlands-based George Green has hired Stephen Wyer as a partner from Thursfields in Kidderminster, where he headed the firm's corporate and commercial team. George Green also hired associate Philip Round from HBJ Gateley Wareing in Birmingham.
• Devon firm Kitson Hutchings has hired associate Katy Sandel from Everys Solicitors. She will join the commercial litigation team.
• Bristol-based Wards has hired commercial solicitor Helen Cowan as an assistant. She joins from LHP Law in Bath, where she was a trainee.
• Rix & Kay has recruited Miranda Martin as a partner from Brighton-based Martin Searle, where she was a founding partner. She joins the employment team.
• Harrison Clark has appointed Sarah Rees as an assistant. Rees recently qualified as a solicitor at the firm.
• Field Fisher Waterhouse has hired solicitors Claire Lehr and Peter Flory. Lehr will join the trademarks and brand protection group from Fokus Sprachen & Seminare in Germany. Flory was hired from Thomson Snell & Passmore to join the personal injury group.
• Squire Sanders & Dempsey has recruited associates Lauren Priest-Stephens from Speechly Bircham and Tatiana Nevard from Memery Crystal. Stephens will join the finance department while Nevard bolsters the corporate department.
• Tanfield Chambers has recruited junior barrister Arden Chambers. Gallagher will work in the property group.
• Howard Kennedy has added to its planning department with the hire of solicitor Tim Hallam from Westminster City Council.
• Rooks Rider has appointed Geraldine Hoare as an assistant solicitor in its residential property department. Hoare trained and qualified at Laytons in Guildford before joining the firm.
• Coleman-ctts Solicitors partner Fiona Fitzgerald has been announced as the new chairwoman of the Association of Women Solicitors.
• Browne Jacobson has promoted seven assistants to associate in its Nottingham office. Marlene Henderson and Jonathan Newbold join the professional negligence team, along with Gary Ekpenyoug and Sarah Hutton in insurance, Dawn Lobley in employment, Vicki Dunstall in insolvency and Dai Durbridge in social care and education. In Browne Jacobson's Birmingham office, Kirsty Black becomes an associate in the property litigation team and Peter Causton an associate in the professional indemnity group.
• Harbottle & Lewis has taken on litigation lawyer Michael Clinch as a partner. He was previously a partner at Hextalls.