17 March 2008
16 April 2007
16 July 2007
13 November 2006
3 April 2007
12 June 2006
• Gerard Hanratty has joined Capsticks as a partner from Weightmans. Hanratty specialises in medical law, clinical negligence claims, NHS powers and governance, and issues arising from the Human Rights Act.
• SJ Berwin has hired David Wilman as an associate for its employment and pensions group. He joins from the Royal Navy.
• Lawrence Stephens has hired two partners. Daniel Eilon joins from Healys while Lucy Becker arrives from McFaddens.
• Lovells has transferred of counsel Kirstie Nicholson to its Shanghai office from its Brussels office.
• Eversheds has recruited Paul Moorcroft as head of its national real estate litigation group. He was previously head of the real estate litigation practice for the Midlands.
• Stones Solicitors has hired Andrew Lugger as an associate, joining from Plymouth-based Wolferstans Solicitors.
• Pemberton Greenish has promoted Jason Eades to the partnership. He was previously an associate.
• Gibson & Co has recruited David Bawn as a private client associate from Browell Smith & Co.
#Powell Gilbert has promoted associate Rebecca Lawrence to the partnership.
• RLS Solicitors has hired Nicholas Willetts as a director. He was previously with LG, where he was a senior associate.
• SAS Daniels has made five hires. Assistants Patricia Kelly and Jennifer Coakley-Harding join from Wolstenholmes and Lees Lloyd Whitley respectively. Victoria Riley joins as an employment law consultant from First Business Solutions. Partners Kaye Whitby and Richard Lee and graduate paralegal Scott Walker join as a result of the firm's merger with Richard Lee Solicitors.
• Greenwoods has made a hire for its business defence team. Robert Starr arrives as an assistant from the Serious Fraud Office.
• Express Solicitors has promoted Rachel Flannigan to associate level in its personal injury department.
• Rooks Rider Solicitors has made two hires. residential property team joining from Laytons in Guildford. Sam Themis joins as a solicitor advocate from Miller Rosenfalck where he was an associate.
• Chicago-based bank Northern Trust has taken on David Curtin as general counsel international and assistant general counsel.
• The Projects Partnership has hired Owen Wilcox as a senior assistant for its local government team. He was previously at LG.
• Welsh firm Hugh James has hired Alun Tobias as an associate for its construction, energy and projects team. He joins from Beachcroft.
• GCap Media has hired Sophie Vickers as an assistant for its legal and business affairs team. She joins from Farrer & Co.
• George Green has hired Beverley Weston as marketing manager. She arrives from Challinors, where she was head of marketing.
• Holman Fenwick & Willan has transferred Singapore partner Paul Aston to its Shanghai office.
• Latham & Watkins has hired partner Andreas Diem from Shearman & Sterling.
• US firm Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky & Popeo has hired litigator Victor Mustelier from D'Amato & Lynch, where he was a partner.
• Thacher Proffitt & Wood has hired Hugh McDonald as a partner from Allen & Overy.
• Allens Arthur Robinson has transferred partner Thomas Miller and senior associate David Hinchey to its Ho Chi Minh City office in Vietnam from Bangkok and Sydney respectively.