10 March 2008
10 February 2014
31 March 2014
13 March 2014
1 November 2013
30 October 2013
• Lovells' Australia office has hired Alex Robinson as a senior associate for its projects practice. He joins from Australian firm Allens Arthur Robinson. The firm has also recruited associate Maija Kerry for its corporate practice. She joins from Australian firm Deacons.
• Cobbetts has hired Sandra Banks as director of planning. She was previously a senior planning partner at Denton Wilde Sapte before retiring in December 2006 to run her own practice.
• Taylor Wessing has hired two associates for its reconstruction and corporate recovery group. Malti Shah joins from Baker & McKenzie while Anna Price qualified as an associate at the firm last September.
• Anthony Collins Solicitors has hired Jimmy Ogunshakin as an associate from Newsome Vaughan Solicitors, where he was employment head.
• BakerPlatt has hired partner David Wilson from Mourant de Feu & Jeune.
• George Green has recruited Sarah Lacey as an assistant from Clarke Wilmott.
• Surrey-based Downs Solicitors has hired partner Nigel Cook from Paul Davidson Taylor.
• Lamport Bassitt has made two hires for its residential conveyancing department. Sarbjit Chahal arrives as an assistant from Paris Smith & Randall, and Claire Terrill joins as a conveyancing executive from Moore Blatch.
• Berryman has recruited Ruth Tyas as an assistant for its family team. She joins from Ellis-Fermor & Negus. The firm has also recruited Gavin Evans from Bray & Bray as an assistant for its dispute resolution team and Kendal Litherland as an associate from Actons for the same department.
• Annelie Joyce has rejoined Ashfords as an associate from Bond Pearce.
• Robinsons Solicitors has hired one assistant and a trainee. Jackie Abbott joins from Flint Bishop as an assistant in the company commercial/charity department. Eleanor Hopwood arrives as a trainee solicitor after graduating in June 2007.
• Hampshire-based Warner Goodman Commercial has hired Matthew Bridger as an assistant from the Isle of Wight Council.
• Leeds-based Lee & Priestley has promoted Christian Peace, Sarah Temple, Farha Leadbetter and Emma Greenbank to associate level.
• Grundberg Mocatta Rakison has made two hires. Laurie Craig joins as a senior legal executive from Blake Lapthorn Tarlo Lyons. Claire Martin joins the firm's corporate commercial department as an associate from Silverman Sherliker.
• Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service has hired Guy Goodman as an in-house solicitor and monitoring officer. He was previously head of community services law at Leicester City Council.
• Lefèvre Pelletier & Associés has promoted three attorneys to the position of counsel: Pierre-Emmanuel Chevalier, Dimitri Pubellier and Barna Evva.
• US firm Akerman Senterfitt has hired Geoffrey Cheney as a partner from MainStream Holdings.
• Bingham McCutchen has recruited corporate partner Craig Mordock from Morrison & Foerster.
• Mallesons Stephen Jaques has transferred senior partner David Olsson from Melbourne to its Beijing office. The firm has also promoted Minny Siu to partner level for its Hong Kong office.
• Jenner & Block has rehired Samuel Feder as a partner. He had been general counsel for the Federal Communications Commission since 2005.
• US firm Ropes & Gray has hired partners James Lidbury, Jonathan Grandon and Deborah Manson from Mayer Brown.
• Correction: George Crofton Martin of Furley Page is an assistant and not an associate, as originally reported (The Lawyer, 25 February).
• DLA Piper has recruited Siddharth Sharma as a partner for its finance and projects practice group. He joins from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer where he was a senior associate.