4 February 2008
10 September 2013
7 October 2013
23 September 2013
19 September 2013
21 January 2014
• Berwin Leighton Paisner has promoted business intelligence team manager Quentin Vaile to international business manager.
• Maclay Murray & Spens has hired Roger Tynan as a partner in its employment, pensions and benefits practice. He joins from Campbell Hooper.
• Veale Wasbrough has hired Peter Richardson as a partner from Moore Blatch, where he was head of commercial property.
• Druces & Attlee has hired Mark Harden as a partner in its corporate and commercial team. He joins from Hextalls where he was head of corporate.
• Paul Mitchard, European head of international arbitration at Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, has been appointed as a solicitor-advocate QC.
• Minter Ellison has hired Matthew Hibbins from rival Australian firm Gadens. He takes up the role of partner on gaining Hong Kong qualification.
• Dickinson Cruickshank has hired Andy Webb as a consultant in its commercial department. He joins from the Isle of Man Attorney General's Office, where he was a legislative draftsman.
• Andrew & Co has rehired former trainee Philip Armitage as a partner from Larken & Co.
• Hempsons has made three hires. Partner Carol Bailey joins the real estate department from Rollits, Philippa Richler-Potts joins as an assistant from Bevan Brittan and Faisal Dhall joins from Ford & Warren as an assistant.
• White & Case has promoted Singapore-based Chen Guan Feng, Brad Roach and Thong Huey Yann to partners.
• Bermondsey firm Collins Long has hired music lawyer Nick Kanaar as a consultant from Collyer Bristow where he will retain a non-executive role.
• Terence Robson has joined Smithson Law Firm as residential conveying head from Brooke North. Rachael Smurthwaite joins as debt recovery manager.
• Hertfordshire-based SA Law has hired Clare Mackay as an assistant in its litigation and dispute resolution team. She arrives from LG.
• Manchester-based Towns Needham has promoted Alex Barley to assistant after joining the firm two years ago as a trainee.
• Hatch Brenner has hired Mills & Reeve associate Nathan Horton as a partner.
#Heller Ehrman has promoted David Chu to the partnership in Hong Kong. Corporate specialist Shon Glusky has also become a partner in New York.
• Dewey & LeBoeuf in Charlotte has hired Joseph Topolski as a structured finance partner. He was previously a senior member of Ford Motor Credit Company's global structured finance group. Gaetan Cordier also joins the Paris office as an IP and IT counsel. He was previously at Herbert Smith.
• Corporate partner Marvin Miller has rejoined Winston & Strawn from Seyfarth Shaw.
• Kelley Drye & Warren has hired Daniel Schimmel as a partner in the litigation group. He was previously of counsel at Shearman & Sterling.
#US firm Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis has hired three litigators from Sacks Montgomery. David Montgomery joins as senior counsel, Scott Marie as a partner and Thomas Giordano as counsel.
• Dorsey & Whitney has promoted Simon Chan and Kenneth Kwok as partners in Hong Kong.
• French-headquartered Gide Loyrette Nouel has promoted Beijing-based Warren Hua to the global partnership. He has been a local partner since 2006.
• Winston & Strawn has hired Nathalie Hadjadj-Cazier as an IP partner in Paris from DS Avocats.
• US firm Duane Morris has promoted commercial litigator Judith Selby to partner level.
• Arzinger & Partners has hired three corporate lawyers. Volodymyr Shkred joins as a partner from Ukrainian Mobile Communications where he was general counsel. Olena Darmogray joins as a senior associate from British American Tobacco Ukraine and Olga Shevchenko joins as an associate from Astapov Lawyers International Law Group.
• Pinsent Masons has recruited Edward Anderson as a senior associate for its EU competition practice in Leeds. He joins from the Office of Fair Trading's mergers division.