The Lawyer Global Litigation Top 50 report is the only ranking of international law firms by litigation and arbitration revenue and is essential reading for anyone seeking to benchmark their litigation and dispute resolution practices...
This year, The Lawyer’s annual ranking of the largest UK law firms by turnover is available as an interactive, digital benchmarking tool. For the first time this will allow you to manipulate each data set against the metrics of your choice.
Covington & Burling has hired Mark Young as an associate in its European technology, media and communications group. Young joins from the London office of Denton Wilde Sapte, where he trained and qualified. Covington has also hired associate Janet Kidd in its European life sciences group from Wragge & Co, where she was a junior associate.
• Covington & Burling has hired Mark Young as an associate in its European technology, media and communications group. Young joins from the London office of Denton Wilde Sapte, where he trained and qualified. Covington has also hired associate Janet Kidd in its European life sciences group from Wragge & Co, where she was a junior associate.
• Hextalls Solicitors has promoted commercial litigation and insolvency specialist Sarah McLennan and commercial litigation specialist Nick Curling to associate level. McLennan joined Hextalls in August 2006 as an assistant.
• Morrison & Foerster has appointed former federal prosecutor at the US Attorney's Office Lawrence Gerschwer as a partner in its New York office's securities litigation, enforcement and white-collar crime practice.
• Edouard Markson has joined Chadbourne & Parke as a tax partner in its New York office. Markson joins from Credit Suisse in New York, where he was director of the tax advisory group.
• Bryan Cave has hired Patrick Simon as an associate in its labour and employment group in the London office. Simon joins from Linklaters, where he was an associate.
• DLA Piper has hired Khoa Do and Michael Reagan as partners in its Silicon Valley-based securities practice group. Reagan and Do both join from Greenberg Traurig, where Reagan was a partner and Do was founding partner and chair of the Silicon Valley corporate and securities practice.
• Crowell & Moring has hired Bryan Brewer as a partner in its corporate group in Washington DC. Brewer joins from Nixon Peabody, where he was partner and head of its regional life sciences initiative.
• O'Melveny & Myers has hired Martin Dunn as a partner in the Washington DC office. Dunn will join from the US Securities and Exchange Commission, where he was deputy director of the corporate finance division, at the end of the month.
• Dewey Ballantine has appointed Avinash Ganatra as partner in the corporate finance group in New York. Ganatra joins from Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom in New York, where he was a senior associate.
• Eric Robinson Solicitors has appointed Lisa Rome as its first-ever HR manager. Rome joins from property company Knight Frank.
• Commercial property firm Bell & Scott has appointed Stephen McDonagh as an associate in the knowledge management team. He joins from Tods Murray.