The Lawyer Global Litigation Top 50 report is the only ranking of international law firms by litigation and arbitration revenue and is essential reading for anyone seeking to benchmark their litigation and dispute resolution practices...
This year, The Lawyer’s annual ranking of the largest UK law firms by turnover is available as an interactive, digital benchmarking tool. For the first time this will allow you to manipulate each data set against the metrics of your choice.
- Watson Burton has promoted six assistants to associate level. These are Claire Cutmore in construction; Stephen Duffy in family; Gearalt Fahy and David Jenkins in employment; Evelyn Howson in personal injury; and Mark Lazenby in banking and finance.
- Bristol City Council has promoted planning senior solicitor Joanne Mansfield to principal for commercial and environment.
- East Lancashire firm Farleys Solicitors has hired personal insolvency assistant Mark Skinner from Richardson Mail Solicitors in Manchester. #Yorkshire firm McCormicks has hired commercial property assistant Deepika Chana from Bakewells and commercial property paralegal Andrew Stewardson from Enact Conveyancing. It has also taken on trainees Jennie Blagg, Helen Gott, Jemma Jones, Gemma Rochell and Sarah Sevitt.
- Roythornes has hired commercial and agricultural conveyancing assistant Kelly Haywood from Paynes Solicitors and planning consultant John Sneddon from architecture consultancy Robert Doughty.
- Newbury firm Horsey Lightly Fynn has taken on solicitor Michelle Lane as a planning consultant from Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.
- Lester Aldridge has hired property assistant Helen Porter from White & Bowker.
- London-based firm Teacher Stern Selby has hired senior property associate Oliver Azzuri from the City office of US firm Jones Day as a partner.
- Real estate investment company Dolphin Capital Investors has hired former DLA Piper senior partner Roger Lane-Smith as a non-executive director.