26 November 2007
27 February 2014
11 June 2013
9 September 2013
4 March 2014
19 September 2013
- Clarion Solicitors has promoted paralegals Susannah Colmer, Koby Gyasi and Justine White to trainees. Deborah Warren and Stuart Cobbett also join as trainees after leaving university.
- Lovells has made a raft of hires. Associate Ariel Ezrahi has joined the corporate team from Chadbourne & Parke. Adam Baradon has joined the pensions practice as an associate following a pupillage at Four New Square. Felicity Cole has joined the financial institutions group as a senior associate. She was previously head of investment funds at Wragge & Co. Andy Treavett has joined the tax practice as a senior associate from Travers Smith. Peta-Jane Hogg has joined the corporate practice as an associate from Arnold Bloch Leibler. Louise Aspinall has qualified into Lovells' tax practice, having previously been a trainee at Bird & Bird.
- Tara Shahbahrami, Rachel Kamm and Kathryn White have become tenants at 11 King's Bench Walk after completing their pupillages at the set. They will handle public, employment and commercial work.
- Cheshire-based SAS Daniels has taken on New Zealand-qualified lawyer Ross Keenan as an assistant in its corporate department.
- Norton Rose has hired associate Evi Platsidaki from Stephenson Harwood for its shipping and rail practice group. Jamie Munro joins from Denton Wilde Sapte as a project finance associate. Associate Michael Joshua has been recruited for the real estate group from City of London Corporation. Philip Jelley joins the pensions team as an associate from Browne Jacobson. Associate Claire Galt has joined the project finance team as an associate from Burness in Edinburgh. Lance Jones has joined the corporate finance group as an associate from Freehills in Sydney and Jason Moser has been seconded as an associate to Norton Rose's corporate finance practice from Nestlé in Switzerland for six months.
- Taylor Wessing has recruited associate William Andrews from Bond Pearce for its IT, telecoms and competition group. Associate Annabella Judge has joined from Berwin Leighton Paisner to work in the real estate group. Luke Barfoot has joined from City of London Corporation to work as an associate in the environment and planning group.
- Stones Solicitors has appointed David Sheppard from South Wales firm Harding Evans as an associate in its Taunton commercial team.
- Russell Jones & Walker has recruited Marc Jones from Ashurst as an associate in its litigation, business and private client group. #Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has taken on Jim Dennis as an associate director in its commercial litigation team from Field Fisher Waterhouse.
- New York firm Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle has hired Santiago Corcuera Cabezut as a corporate partner in New York and with Curtis's affiliate in Mexico. Corcuera was formerly a name partner at Kuri Brena Sanchez Ugarte Corcuera y Aznar in Mexico City.
- Eric Robinson has recruited Jillian Mitchell from Moore Blatch in Southampton as an assistant in its property practice.
- Yorkshire firm Keeble Hawson has hired Karen Feeney as marketing executive. She was previously PR officer at Shepherd Engineering Services.
- The Hamburg office of Latham & Watkins has promoted tax partner Götz Wiese to the position of office managing partner.
- Carey Olson has made up Tom Carey as a partner in its corporate and finance group in Guernsey and Christopher Philpott as a partner in its property group in Jersey.
- Corporate partner Klaus Heinemann has joined Belgian firm Marx Van Ranst Vermeersch & Partners from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's Brussels office.
- German firm Haarmann has hired Klaus Mohr as partner for its corporate team from Allen & Overy.