This issue of snapSHot summarises some of the key legal and regulatory developments that occurred during June in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- DWP to raise PPF compensation cap for long-serving members
- Pension scheme trustees’ fiduciary duty to come under the microscope
- Consultation on individual protection regime
- Mandatory retirement at age 65 was objectively justified
- Regulator publishes prohibition order statement
- Local Government Pension Scheme
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Stephenson Harwood briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.