Project finance/PPP, concessions and infrastructure
Our Project Finance/PPP practice has been acknowledged as market leader in the development and implementation of national projects of road network rehabilitation and construction, airports and water treatment facilities.
Our attorneys in this practice have the experience to provide legal advice on:
- regulatory issues, appropriate procurement structures and construction documentation
- tailored solutions fitting investment vehicles and funding
- We have also built a considerable body of experience in public private partnerships and concession of utilities, as well as concession projects of water supply public services.
Our expertise covers a broad range of legal services, including:
- regulatory issues of the concession laws
- tender documentations, concession contracts and related documents
- lending schemes and corporate structures fitting concession projects
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Popovici Nitu website.
Briefings from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
It has become a truism that the agricultural area of Romania is highly fragmented and that modern and efficient agriculture requires the association of small farmers and consolidated surfaces.
Andreea Hulub, Alexandra Malea and Vlad Ambrozie of Popovici have contributed a chapter focused on Romania in the seventh edition of The Mergers and Acquisitions Review.