Litigation and arbitration
Our litigation team has a wide experience in the whole spectrum of commercial and civil disputes. We act in front of all Romanian courts, including within conciliation and arbitration proceedings, including under ICC and ICSID rules.
The practice includes legal assistance and representation in:
- complex commercial and corporate disputes
- debt recovery procedures in pre-litigation and enforcement phases
- civil claims
- administrative and tax disputes
- reorganisation and bankruptcy proceedings
- recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Popovici Nitu website.
Briefings from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
It has become a truism that the agricultural area of Romania is highly fragmented and that modern and efficient agriculture requires the association of small farmers and consolidated surfaces.
Andreea Hulub, Alexandra Malea and Vlad Ambrozie of Popovici have contributed a chapter focused on Romania in the seventh edition of The Mergers and Acquisitions Review.