Employment and pensions
We advise on the full range of employment matters. Our attorneys in this practice are renowned for their expertise in employment issues arising out of mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing projects, extended temporary work arrangements and management restructuring.
We regularly advise our clients upon:
- individual and collective bargaining agreements, internal regulations and job descriptions
- legal solutions in view of collective lay-outs and various negotiations, and representation in disputes with trade unions
- transfer agreements between affiliated or non-affiliated companies
- assistance during the day-to-day employment issues
- alternative solutions and designing waging schemes and fiscal employment optimisation
- mediation of labour disputes
- complex employment-related litigation
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Popovici Nitu website.
Briefings from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
It has become a truism that the agricultural area of Romania is highly fragmented and that modern and efficient agriculture requires the association of small farmers and consolidated surfaces.
Andreea Hulub, Alexandra Malea and Vlad Ambrozie of Popovici have contributed a chapter focused on Romania in the seventh edition of The Mergers and Acquisitions Review.