Corporate and commercial
We are recognised for our vast corporate and commercial expertise, acting for multinationals and local companies in virtually all types of legal matters, from day-to-day advisory work to large-scale strategic transactions.
Our practice focuses on matters pertaining to:
- formation and reorganisation of all types of business organisations
- legal solutions in relation to corporate vehicles
- corporate governance advisory activities
- alternative solutions for equity investors
- assistance during the day-to-day business operations and management
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Popovici Nitu website.
Briefings from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
It has become a truism that the agricultural area of Romania is highly fragmented and that modern and efficient agriculture requires the association of small farmers and consolidated surfaces.
Andreea Hulub, Alexandra Malea and Vlad Ambrozie of Popovici have contributed a chapter focused on Romania in the seventh edition of The Mergers and Acquisitions Review.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Romania is bursting with resources but tapping into those riches is proving to be a political obstacle course