"I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Asia Pacific, including international firms' practices there, key developments of the region's leading independent firms and in-house departments based in Asia. As a native Mandarin-speaking journalist who grew up in China, I have a particular interest in, and strong connections with, the Greater China markets, but am also fascinated by the fast-evolving and highly-dynamic region as a whole. I also have sound knowledge of Australia, where I received my bachelor's degree in media and later worked as a legal journalist. I joined The Lawyer in September 2011, after spending over five years at a well-known Asia-focused legal publication, with three of these years as China editor. I tweet as @TheLawyerAsia."
- 020 7970 4756
Asia moves: 30 June 2015 subscription
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within firms and offices in the Asia Pacific region.
Chinese firm Grandall has opened its first office in the US in Silicon Valley, aiming to capitalise on growing Chinese investment in the global technology innovation hub.
DLA Piper takes corporate team from Perth boutique subscription
DLA Piper has added a corporate team led by three partners from Australian boutique Hardy Bowen in Perth.
- Asian firms continue outward push with globalising clients subscription
- CC and Linklaters advise on BOC’s $3.55bn Silk Road bond issuance subscription
- Boss & Young launches OBOR alliance to target Chinese development strategy subscription
- EY adds foreign law practice in Singapore for regional growth subscription
- Withers hires MoFo team for Japan tax practice launch subscription
- Top Chinese law firm Commerce & Finance ‘open’ to global alliance subscription
- PRC firms in dramatic growth spurt, The Lawyer China Elite reveals subscription
- Asia Pacific 150: The rise of Asia’s indies subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Davis Polk leads US firms’ charge in Hong Kong subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Growth at independent firms outstrips international rivals subscription
- Asia Pacific 150 2014: Year of the indie subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Headcount at Eversheds falls by 23.5 per cent subscription
- Australia: medium pace subscription
- China: Metamorphosis subscription
- Hong Kong: new influences subscription
- Singapore: a regional future subscription
- South Korea: Defence force subscription