"I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Asia Pacific, including international firms' practices there, key developments of the region's leading independent firms and in-house departments based in Asia. As a native Mandarin-speaking journalist who grew up in China, I have a particular interest in, and strong connections with, the Greater China markets, but am also fascinated by the fast-evolving and highly-dynamic region as a whole. I also have sound knowledge of Australia, where I received my bachelor's degree in media and later worked as a legal journalist. I joined The Lawyer in September 2011, after spending over five years at a well-known Asia-focused legal publication, with three of these years as China editor. I tweet as @TheLawyerAsia."
- 020 7970 4756
With the international legal community still abounding with scepticism around the concept of King & Wood Mallesons (KWM), the firm’s global managing partner Stuart Fuller finds part of his job is to deliver “proof of concept” both internally and externally.
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) has hired Winston & Strawn’s Asia litigation chair Adrian Yip as a partner, along with three associates.
Fenwick & West adds team of three in Shanghai subscription
US technology-focused law firm Fenwick & West has added three lawyers to its Shanghai office, including former Latham & Watkins partner Karen Yan.
- Asia moves: 20 July subscription
- HFW hires HSF partner for Indonesia launch subscription
- Asia moves: 13 July 2015 subscription
- Chadbourne & Parke closes Beijing office subscription
- Harneys opens third Asia office in Tokyo subscription
- Mayer Brown links up with Chinese firm Jingtian & Gongcheng subscription
- Exclusive: Mayer Brown to ally with Chinese firm Jingtian & Gongcheng subscription
- Chinese firm pilots first private placement funding subscription
- Weil hires partner from Freshfields as China head leaves subscription
- HFW launches formal law alliance in Singapore subscription
- Asia moves: 30 June 2015 subscription
- Grandall becomes third Chinese firm to open in Silicon Valley subscription
- DLA Piper takes corporate team from Perth boutique subscription
- Asian firms continue outward push with globalising clients subscription
- CC and Linklaters advise on BOC’s $3.55bn Silk Road bond issuance subscription
- Boss & Young launches OBOR alliance to target Chinese development strategy subscription
- EY adds foreign law practice in Singapore for regional growth subscription