- Crime (97)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (91)
- Planning (50)
- Charities (32)
- Human Rights (31)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (28)
- Company/Commercial (25)
- Healthcare (25)
- Immigration (24)
- Employment (20)
- Real Estate (20)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (18)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (18)
- Family (16)
- Corporate (14)
- Environment (10)
- Personal Injury (10)
- Regulatory and compliance (10)
- Construction (9)
- Other (9)
- Tax (8)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (6)
- Funds (4)
- Insolvency & restructuring (4)
- Banking / Finance (3)
- Financial services (3)
- Information Technology (3)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (3)
- Energy (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Commodities (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Private Equity (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Excelerate Technology Ltd paid its former technology director Lindsay Cumberbatch £62,500 as consideration for agreeing to the extension of post-termination restrictions at the time of his redundancy.
Court of Appeal hands down judgment in Gedling BC v Timmins.
No5 Chambers barrister Timothy Jones has successfully represented a gypsy in fight to live on her own land.
Developer Rainier Properties Ltd has secured permission at appeal for 135 new homes on a parkland site at the edge of the village of Burbage in Leicestershire.
A barrister with one of the largest sets in the UK is to be appointed Queen’s Counsel in February.
No5 Chambers barrister S Chelvan was an invited participant of an expert roundtable on credibility assessment in asylum procedures in Budapest on 14 and 15 January.
No5 Chambers is supporting My Business Counsel’s corporate crime seminar, which takes place on 13 Jan 2015.
No5 Chambers is to sponsor the UK Jessup Moot Competition along with White & Case for the fourth consecutive year.
No5 barrister Ian Brownhill has helped the family of Ben Needham secure funding to continue the search for the missing toddler.
No5 Chambers represents defendants in acid attack on a young woman case.