Bar top 30 position: 6=
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- Crime (2)
- Immigration (2)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Construction (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Family (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Human Rights (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Personal Injury (1)
- Planning (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Shakil Najib has joined No5 Chambers as a member of the commercial and chancery, international and public law groups.
Claire van Overdijk of No5 Chambers has been appointed to the attorney-general’s London C panel of junior counsel to the Crown.
The Chambers UK Bar Guide has ranked No5 Chambers in 15 practice areas.
No5 Chambers has announced that Mark Anderson QC and Nageena Khalique have been shortlisted for The Chambers 100 UK Bar.